Wesley B. Lambert
AttorneyDirect / (864) 235-2767
Wesley is an associate at Harper Lambert, P.A. Wes primarily practices in the areas of construction litigation, contracts and business disputes. Since joining Harper Lambert in 2014, he has represented numerous contractors, subcontractors and suppliers in North and South Carolina. Wes regularly assists clients with mechanic’s liens, bond claims, payment disputes and contract negotiation. He also conducts advisory presentations for clients on the topics of contract negotiation, project documentation and litigation avoidance. Wes is a co-author of the South Carolina Construction Law Deskbook, published by the Construction Law Section of the South Carolina Bar.
After graduating from Clemson University, Wes attended law school at the University of South Carolina School of Law where he served as a Student Works Editor of the South Carolina Law Review. In 2014, Wes graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of South Carolina School of Law. After graduating from law school, Wes became a member of the South Carolina and North Carolina bars. He is also admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the District of South Carolina and the Western District of North Carolina.
Wes is a native of the upstate of South Carolina. He spends his time away from the office cooking, jogging and spending time with his wife and two dogs. Wes also serves on the Board of Directors of Clarity: The Speech, Hearing and Learning Center and is a member of Downton Presbyterian Church.
- Clemson University Honors College, Summa Cum Laude, B.S. in Economics, 2011
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Magna Cum Laude, 2014
- 2014 South Carolina
- 2015 North Carolina
- United States District Court, South Carolina
- United States District Court, Western North Carolina
- South Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Construction Law Section
Honors and Distinctions
- Clemson University Student Government Assistant Attorney General, chairing hearings for violations of student code of conduct.
- President’s List and Dean’s List, University of South Carolina School of Law.
- Order of the Coif and Order of the Wig and Robe, University of South Carolina School of Law.
- Student Works Editor and contributor to the Fourth Circuit Survey, South Carolina Law Review.
- University of South Carolina School of Law.
- Published article in Volume 64 of the South Carolina Law Review examining South Carolina’s treatment of controversial forms of non-economic damages, University of South Carolina School of Law.
- CALI Awards for Torts, Constitutional Law, Civil Procedure, Legal Writing and Analysis, Business Corporations, Antitrust Law, Law and Economics, and the Civil Litigation Capstone.