Wesley B. Lambert
Wes concentrates his practice in construction and business litigation.
- Clemson University Honors College, Summa Cum Laude, B.S. in Economics, 2011
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Magna Cum Laude, 2014
- 2014 South Carolina
- 2015 North Carolina
- United States District Court, South Carolina
- United States District Court, Western North Carolina
- South Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Construction Law Section
HONORS AND DISTINCTIONS:
- Clemson University Student Government Assistant Attorney General, chairing hearings for violations of student code of conduct.
- President’s List and Dean’s List, University of South Carolina School of Law.
- Order of the Coif and Order of the Wig and Robe, University of South Carolina School of Law.
- Student Works Editor and contributor to the Fourth Circuit Survey, South Carolina Law Review.
- University of South Carolina School of Law.
- Published article in Volume 64 of the South Carolina Law Review examining South Carolina’s treatment of controversial forms of non-economic damages, University of South Carolina School of Law.
- CALI Awards for Torts, Constitutional Law, Civil Procedure, Legal Writing and Analysis, Business Corporations, Antitrust Law, Law and Economics, and the Civil Litigation Capstone.