Calvin T. Vick, Jr.
For more than 15 years, Ted has concentrated his practice in construction law, advising and representing industry client in construction litigation and alternative dispute resolution, contract negotiations and drafting, and the day-to-day navigation of legal issues that arise during the course of a project. Ted also represents clients in other types of complex business litigation. While serving as an officer of the South Carolina Bar Construction Law Section, Ted was instrumental in compiling and publishing the Section’s first South Carolina Construction Law Desk Book as both co-editor and chapter author.
- University of Georgia, B.A. in 1992
- University of Kentucky College of Law, Juris Doctorate, 1998
- 1998 State Bar of Georgia
- 1999 South Carolina Bar Association
- United States District Court, South Carolina
- United States District Court, Northern Georgia
- South Carolina Bar Association, Greenville County
- State Bar of Georgia
- American Bar Association
- American Bar Association Forum on the Construction Industry
HONORS AND DISTINCTIONS:
- Associate Editor of the Kentucky Law Journal, University of Kentucky College of Law
- Chair, South Carolina Bar Construction Law Section, 2010-2011